Last updated: 26th October 2020
1. These terms and conditions tell you about the legal terms and conditions which apply to your purchase and use of digital Woolla Woolla Handmade gift cards.
2. These gift card terms apply to pounds sterling gift cards purchased online through the Woolla Woolla Handmade UK website (www.woollawoolla,com)
3. Woolla Woolla Handmade reserves the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our Woolla Woolla Handmade gift cards at any time. This does not affect your legal rights. Use of your Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card constitutes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and we therefore recommend you read them carefully. It is your responsibility to check these gift card terms from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes which may have been made. Woolla Woolla Handmade gift cards remain the property of Woolla Woolla Handmade who maintains the right to cancel the card in its sole discretion in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so (such as to comply with applicable laws or as a result of circumstances beyond its control).
4. The value of your Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card can be redeemed online at www.woollawoolla.com, redeemed within the redemption period applicable to the jurisdiction where the gift card was originally purchased
By way of example, a Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card purchased in the UK shall have a redemption period of 24 months from the date of issue.
Should you choose to use your Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card outside of the country it was purchased in, you will be responsible for any foreign exchange rates, applicable on the date of the transaction/s performed. Please note any redemptions, balance enquiries, top-ups and balance transfers will be reflected in the currency applicable to the country you are using it in. By way of example, if you bought your UK gift card with €10 whilst on a visit to the Republic of Ireland and subsequently wished to use your gift card when you returned to the UK, the balance will show in GBP, calculated based on the exchange rate on the date of your purchase.
5. The gift card balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card. Please note Woolla Woolla Handmade gift cards cannot be redeemed in any Woolla Woolla Handmade Pop Up Stalls.
6. The maximum amount that an individual Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card can hold is £2500.00; this limit cannot be exceeded by performing balance transfers. For gift cards purchased online, Woolla Woolla Handmade will provide you with specific denominations to choose from; in-store, you can select any amount to load on to your gift card.
8. Your Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of activation (which shall be the date of the gift-card purchase online, the date of dispatch of your order) following which they expire automatically. A gift card cannot be used after the expiry date and any remaining balance will be removed and the card will become invalid and no longer available for use. We have no obligation to remind or inform you of a gift card’s expiry and it is your sole responsibility to ensure that any balance is used in full prior to expiry.
9. A Gift Card expires automatically once its balance has been exhausted.
10. Gift Cards may be used to pay for the whole or any part of an online order.
11. Only one gift card may be used per online order.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
12. You are solely responsible for the safe keeping and security of your gift card following delivery. In cases where your Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card is lost or stolen, Woolla Woolla Handmade is unable to replace or reimburse the remaining balance on a card. Woolla Woolla Handmade cannot be held responsible for the any balance lost on a Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card as a result of theft or fraud.
Crediting a Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card
14. Please retain an expired gift card should you wish to return your purchase. Any goods paid for using a gift card that are subsequently returned for a refund will be issued on a new Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card. For returns where part payment was taken from a gift card, the refund will be credited to gift card in the first instance.
15. If a partial refund is made for any purchase using a Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card and another method of payment, then any refund amount owing will be credited to a Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card in the first instance.
16. If the total to be refunded is more than originally paid by Woolla Woolla Handmade gift card, then any remaining refund balance will be refunded to the other method of payment used by you (i.e. debit/credit card or paypal).
Governing Law and jurisdiction
18. These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree, as we do, to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.